Unclear instructions on enabling Google drive for Snapshot Pro

Hi

I'm trying to set up the Snapshot Pro plugin for backing up my site to Google Drive. However the instructions are not compatible on what I'm seeing on Google.

Instructions state:

Instructions
Go to the Google Project Console
Select existing of Add a new Project. If you add a new project you will see a popup. Enter a project name. The Project ID is not important and can be ignored.
Once the Project creation is completed go to the APIs & auth > APIs section. Here you need to enable the Drive API and Drive SDK APIs
Next, go to the APIs & auth > Credentials section. Click on the CREATE NEW CLIENT ID button. In the popup select the Application Type as Web application. In the field Authorized redirect URI copy the value from the Redirect URI field to the left. Then click the Create Client ID button.
After the popup closes copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the Google page and paste into the form fields on the left.

However:
1. Step 2: there is no "Drive SDK" API available. Only API that is available is Drive (without SDK).
2. There is no CREATE NEW CLIENT ID button. The button is "Add credentials" (ok, this is minor --- or I am at totally wrong location).
3. However I cannot select "Web Application" option. Options are
- API Key
- OAuth 2.0
- Service Account

I tried API key, but it does not allow me to selet "Web application" either. Options are:
- Server key
- Browser key
- Android Key
- iOS key

Please advice.