Unclosed HTML tags and wrong error messages

Hi,

In pro-sites, whenever a user cancels a site, if he/she afterwards try to reactivate the site clicking on the email link and going to the payment page, the site HTML shows up broken, it seems that some <div> are not being closed internally from the generated Pro-sies plugin code, I have analised and discovered this malformed html:

<div id="psts_existing_info">
<h2>Change your plan</h2>
<div class="tax-checkout-notice hidden">Note: Amounts displayed includes taxes of <span class="tax-percentage"></span>%.</div>
<div id="gateways" class="gateways checkout-gateways hidden">
<div id="gateways-2" class="gateway gateway-secondary">
</div>
</div>

Also on the payment page whenever a payment fails for any reason the error messages keep being "printed" under the Paypal tab instead on the Stripe tab, this makes the error messages invisible for users checking out with Stripe, this has been happening for a while and I now need to get it fixed, as we are almost done with the site development stage.

Please note that I am unable to grant access to the site due to some NDA restrictions.

Best regards,
Andy

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Andy,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I was unable to replicate this on my installation so could you try performing conflict test by disabling your other plugins and switching to default WP theme to see if same thing happens in that case as well?

Also, could you attach screenshot of this happening so I could better understand what's going on?

Also on the payment page whenever a payment fails for any reason the error messages keep being "printed" under the Paypal tab instead on the Stripe tab, this makes the error messages invisible for users checking out with Stripe

Do you have Stripe set as first or second payment method?
    Could you attach screenshot of this as well because this is how it looks on my end:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.