Undefined index: locale in paypal-chained-payments.php on line 60

HI, I renamed my wp-content and plugins folders, and redirected my wp-admin via htaccess
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/webhooks-for-stripe

I have the following error message
Notice: Undefined index: locale in /web/sites/mysite/mysite.com/private-content/resources/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-chained-payments.php on line 60

which corresponds to

$this->locale = $settings['gateways']['paypal-chained']['locale'];

in this set of code

//set paypal vars
$this->currencyCode = $settings['gateways']['paypal-chained']['currency'];
$this->locale = $settings['gateways']['paypal-chained']['locale'];
$this->returnURL = mp_checkout_step_url('confirmation');
$this->cancelURL = mp_checkout_step_url('checkout') . "?cancel=1";

How do I fix?

• Atlanta

Okay, here are all of the other error codes that I am get when I try to run a transaction... I triple checked and the email address and api are correct. Marketpress is is site activated.

Notice: Undefined variable: hidden in /web/sites/mysite/mysite.com/private-content/resources/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-gateways.php on line 167

Notice: Undefined index: paypal-express in /web/sites/mysite/mysite.com/private-content/resources/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-express.php on line 662
    Return to Notice: Undefined index: paypal-express in /web/sites/mysite/mysite.com/private-content/resources/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-express.php on line 662
    Error Message
    We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at http://www.paypal.com.

Return to Notice: Undefined index: paypal-express in /web/sites/mysite/mysite.com/private-content/resources/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-express.php on line 662
    At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Notice: Undefined index: paypal-express in /web/sites/mysite/mysite.com/private-content/resources/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-express.php on line 662 and try another option.

• Aaron

You mean this message?

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at http://www.paypal.com.

If so that means that one of the paypal email addresses (the one in the given subsite MP settings, or yours in the MP network settings) is probably not set, or invalid. Please check both.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.