Undefined key in post-indexer.php on line 41

Hello, I renamed wp-content and plugins via wp-config http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Moving_wp-content and I get this error message Notice: Undefined index: key in /web/sites/mysites/mysite.com/private-content/resources/post-indexer/post-indexer.php on line 41

which corresponds to

//check for activating

if ($_GET == ” || $_GET === ”:wink:{

add_action(‘admin_head’, ‘post_indexer_make_current’:wink:;

}

The plugin generated 127 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

I tried network deactivating the plugin, making sure that it was not active on any subsites, deleting it and re-uploading but I still get the same error message.

The plugin does not have any customizations on my end. When I activate it it locks up my plugins menu and I cannot install or delete other plugins.

How do I fix?

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Atlanta,

Indeed @Barry has been notified to check out this ticket but I have a question that is just eating me up with curiosity, how did this happen to begin with or why are you trying to move the wp-config.php file from the root of WordPress?

Perhaps security reasons?

But a simple htaccess code would take care of this security precaution if this is indeed the case:

<files wp-config.php>
    order allow,deny
    deny from all
    </files>

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Atlanta,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.