Under the General Settings I have the Appointments Lower

Hello,

Under the General Settings I have the Appointments Lower Limit (hours) set at zero. I thought this would allow my clients to book the service right up until the start time of said service, but It's 11:30 on Friday the 3rd and if I go to my booking calendar it says the whole day is unavailable which isn't the case. If it helps I am attaching three screenshots. One of tge setting I'm talking about, another of a shot of my booking calendar and the third is of my upcoming appointments on the back end.

Thanks,
Austin

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Austin,

I hope you're well today!

The settings on the screenshots look fine but the issue here might be caused by the wrong configuration of service provider's working hours. Could you please double check it?

To do so, please go to your dashboard's

"Appointments" -> "Settings" -> "Working hours" page

and select a provider from the drop-down list above the table.

Once the provider is selected please double-check all the schedule and then repeat the same step for all the providers.

Let me know if it helped, please!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Austin
    • New Recruit

Hey Adam!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. So I double checked the settings you asked and nothing jumped out at me as being off. Just so you have a better idea of what I'm trying to accomplish I'll let you know that I run a 24 hour songwriting space and my "service providers" are actually my 4 rooms that I allow people to rent out in 3 hour chunks. My booking times are 10am-1pm, 1pm-4pm, and 4pm-7pm. So I don't mind if someone books a room five minutes before the booking time starts, since no one has to confirm the appointment and no employees have to be there.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Austin,

I hope you're well today and I'm sorry for the delay here!

I took a liberty of accessing your site. When logged in as an admin, now I'm able to see all the free spots as available and I could make an appointment. I suppose this is the same for non-admin users.

I suppose then the issue is only with bookings made for the same day. If I'm right could you please set your "Time base" value (on Appointments -> Settings) page to the lowest possible value? This would be 10 minutes instead of 180 and see if it helps?

Please let me know!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Austin
    • New Recruit

Hey Adam,

So I tried what you suggested but to no avail. Also I messed around with a few other settings and still couldn't figure it out. Another thing I noticed: If I go under the Appointment tab and look at "active appointments" I can't see the appointments booked for today. It lists the closest available appointments as the ones tomorrow, and I have a hunch these two issues are related. Anyway, I reactivated the Support Access in the hopes that you can figure out exactly what the problem might be.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Austin,

So sorry this thread got prolonged so much, unfortunately support access has expired, so could you please grant it again as I would like to have a look at your current setup.

Please reply here after the support access is granted and I will subscribe to this thread to make it doesn't get missed again.

Thank you,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Austin,

Unfortunately I keep getting invalid token when trying to access your site, this sometimes happens and is usually resolved by revoking access and then granting it again.

Also please disable any caching and security plugins if you have activated and let me know when I can try again.

Thank you,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Austin,

I was able to access your site now but I couldn't see the issue you mentioned, all the times that are showing as busy are booked and all other times I can book normally.

I tested that for today and as you can see from screenshot below the appointment is showing in your admin section.

Can you please tell me if I'm missing something?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.