Understanding Autoblog.

Hi,

For this multisite I have Autoblog installed and activated.
It replicates posts from a category/tag from main site to each subsite.
One subsite has the last post replicated, other subsites not.
I have checked settings from each subsite, they are all the same.

How can I get it working for all subsites.

Cheers.
access is granted.

• Dimitris

Hey there mpress,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us!

I inspected your feeds and seems that there's no error logged in Autoblog -> Dashboard of subsites. I'd rather advise to activate some debug information to get any relevant data from there.
    Could you please access your server via FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and trigger the auto-feeds manually by going to Autoblog -> All feeds, hover over the feed and click on "Process".
    By doing so, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created. Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply. If filesize of text file exceeds the 5MB limit of our forums, please use a service like Dropbox and post the shareable link instead.

On another point, I noticed in WPMUDEV -> Support -> System Info [button]
    that your max_execution_time is pretty low i its default value. Please try to increase this a bit with a value of 180 or 300. Here's how you can do so, even though you may also have to contact your hosting provider if you notice that this value doesn't update in our system info.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Also, please keep in mind that post that aren't inside the feed URL you provide, can't be imported to subsites. For example, yourdomain.com/feed/?fsk=57f6cedf7193d contains only six items.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris