Understanding this plugin

my site is freecoachdirectory.com

I have two issues.

1) Pay with Like isn't showing up on a post or page
2) Members aren't showing.

This new domain is a seperate install from my MU site I'm not drawing from my main database on my MU site I let it set up a new database. If someone wants to sign up here they are creating a new user just for this site.

I can't seem to get the pay with a like plug in to work. Does that have to do with that fact that I'm not pulling from my previous facebook API setting. I thought I read I didn't have to worry about API with this plugin.

All I've done so far is set up my own listing. But it's not pulling anythign to the Members page.

Thanks,
Chuck

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings chuck_franks,

Yes sir it is your bad in a big way since you should be using two completely different browsers one for developing and one for testing i.e. Firefox for developing and Chrome for testing

This will save you a mountain of grief now and in the future :wink:

Regarding the Members not showing up, how are they supposed to be showing up?

I.E. Are you using some kind of plugin to render the members on the page?

Also your pages have errors on them Chrome shift+cntrl+J

Please advise regarding the members.

Cheers, Joe

• chuck_franks
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Joe.

One never knows where problems lie. I use more than one browser but helpful tips are always apprieciated.

I thought I would use both membership directory and and directory.

Any suggestions on that.

I am not a coder so I can see stuff but it doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks,
    Chuck

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Chuck,

Thank you for the clarification sir and I do admit that I am not a coder either, so that makes two of us! ... lol

In your post above you referred to membership directory and I am thinking perhaps you meant Members Directory plugin?

And the Directory plugin itself is for creating directories or listings of some sort like a list/directory of hotels for example.

What is it that you want to do exactly? If it is creating a member directory of your site then certain the members directory plugin is much more suited for this task.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Chuck,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.