Unique Clicks Not Showing On Affiliates Plugin And I Keep Getting An Error Message Each Type I Inser

I recently installed and set up the affiliates plugin and each time I have tested the referral link by clicking on the link, no statistics show up on my dashboard for unique clicks even though I am clearly clicking on the referral link.

Also, when I enter the url into a browser, the referral code disappears at the end of the url. Is this meant to happen?

Lastly, when I input the affiliates shortcodes into pages I continually get an error message that is visible here:
http://gettrafficlike.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Screen-Shot-2013-12-18-at-01.50.31.png Why is this?

Lastly, just to clarify, anytime an affiliate uses a url to promote my site, a referral will be cookied and tracked to the affiliate, so that even if they go off the website, if they were to come back (ie via retargeting banners) the credit still would go to the affiliate and the affiliate will still get paid automatically a percentage of the transaction correct?