Units are missing from a Course

One of my course had 3 units with around 30 modules now it has 1 unit with 0 modules. I have not updated any plugins or theme or WordPress or have not installed any plugin.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello eugenemarsden,

Please check file with course export I'm attaching (you need to unzip it first before importing). I imported it on my site and seems it has 3 Units and modules.

I noticed that you have enabled Defender Audit Logging, so I checked it logs and it shows that Units with the same names were deleted, so you might want to check that if this would be reason those units were gone

kind regards,
    Kasia

• eugenemarsden
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi thank you, thank you very much for your prompt reply. It has worked and it makes it a little better. However, my students and their progress have been deleted from the course? Can you also help me with this?

I can see the above picture but I assure you that I did not do this. I know where the delete button is, however, I did not press this button/link and no one else has access to my admin user. I know that this is not enough for you to believe me but I definitely didn't delete my course.

Thank you again for the help so far,
    I look forward to hearing from,
    Eugene Marsden

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Eugene,

Hi thank you, thank you very much for your prompt reply. It has worked and it makes it a little better. However, my students and their progress have been deleted from the course? Can you also help me with this?

I've consulted with developer and it might be possible to create a export file with also students and their data. They will be trying to extract only this in database to create a import file for you. I'm waiting now for the file. As soon they give it to me I will send it to you.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• eugenemarsden
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Kasia,

It has been restored back to normal, thank you so much for your help. I am again not sure why this happened. Even though I assure I didn't do that, I will definitely be careful in my courses from now on. Again thank you for your help. Have a good day!

Kind regards,
    Eugene

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.