Units inside the course are available agains the settings options

Students have access to the Units, that they should access after responding all required assessments.

The following sections are checked in the Units settings:
- User needs to answer all required assessments and view all pages in order to access the next unit
- User also needs to pass all required assessments

Modules inside are set as Required. And still some units are accessible, even when a previous unit needs to be answered to access the next one.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Aviram

Hope you are doing well!

I could replicate the same from my end, after importing your course to my sandbox installation. Though while creating a new Course with new units on my site I can't replicate the same behavior. I've asked our second level support developers to have a closer look at this issue.

Please note, our developers' response time is longer-than-normal compared to support staff response times.

Have a nice day and take care!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Aviram !

It looks like a bug with specific settings. You can try to use this patch for resolving it.
    Please, replace {wordpress_folder}/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/data/shortcode/class-coursetemplate.php file to attached file via FTP.

Let me know how it goes for you. Also, I'll ping developer for resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.