Units showing 0% even after completion

I have noticed that on certain units it will show 0% in the blue circle after I complete the unit in full. There are no mandatory questions in the units. However, some units do show 100% after completion.

I have tried turning Coursepress Pro On and off and I have updated to the most recent version. I also tried the course under a "student" account and not administrator, and it still shows 0% almost randomly on some of the units.

Thank you for your time,
Jenni

• Stacy
    • Flash Drive

That happened to me too - noticed it last week. As of this morning I am only showing one student enrolled! This was a live class with 17 students (my client is going elsewhere due to the nature of the problems with this plugin) and I've had nothing but issues... (will start a new thread on the students gone issue)

• Stacy
    • Flash Drive

By the way - I only have Coursepress Pro and Marketpress activated on this individual site, and I'm using the Coursepress Theme...

On a network level I have the following plugins network enabled: Pro Sites, Avatar, Remove Email Verification.

The first two modules have circles that are dark colored blue as if they are completed, but still say 0%

• Black Fox
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey Patrick,

The only plugins on the site is Coursepress Pro, WPMU Dev Dashboard, and Marketpress. I am running the most up to date version of each of these plugins and I am on the most recent version of Wordpress. I am also using the Coursepress Pro theme, but this issue remains when I test with the default wordpress theme.

This is happening on several different courses on several different sites/domains with the same exact set-up. I have done testing as different wordpress roles on different browsers to eliminate the possibility that this could be a caching issue.

I have been through the protocol listed in the illustration and nothing else is active on the site.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @chris_behnke

If you don't have any caching plugin installed, if you send me admin login and ftp login I can take a deeper look.

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Tiziano, hope you're doing well! :slight_smile:

It'd be best if you could open a separate thread for your issue, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here when this thread receives further word by the author.

If the current thread is relevant then please feel free to link back to this in your new one. :slight_smile:

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thanks a bunch!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.