Unlock by liking the Facebook PAGE, not by liking my WP page!

I'm looking at both the Pay with a Like and Social Marketing plugin, which seem to do the same sort of thing; in either case, not what I want. Believe it or not, I don't have any use for the individual page on my site being promoted. What I want is to build the Facebook page. In other words, I want them to have to like a particular FB page before the content is unlocked. Is this here somewhere and I just don't see it?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @tnttony

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

The plugins is designed to get users like your WP Page to view the content. Its not designed in such a way that they can like your facebook page in order to unlock the content.

The plugin is specifically designed to target promotion on facebook, twitter, G+ and linked in.

Also, as you know that you can only like a page "once" on facebook so if it would work the way you want, you will only be able to get the users like your page once unlike the current setup.

The plugin will allow users to like all the posts on facebook, share on twitter etc to reveal the content.

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Unfortunately not currently. It might come up as a feature request for future release of the plugin and for that , I will move this to the "features and feedback" section.

You can try here and see if you can find some solution regarding the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.