Unwanted copy in my headers

I'm seeing unwanted copy (a phone number and generic email address) on my site. Not sure why this has appeared, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Hoping you can help!

You can see the problem at https://www.writersguildinitiative.org/blog/wgi-blog/blog-normal/

Thank you!

Fred

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Fred Graver

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think this comes directly from a theme and there'll be a setting either in some section of "Appearance -> Customize" page in site's back-end or in a theme options area.

I'd be able to give you a better response if I could take a look into the site's back-end so if you want me to check it, would you please enable support access to the site for me? To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here once it's done. I'll then check it to tell you exactly where this option is and where you can change it.

If you want to get rid of it entirely, you could also take an alternate route and just remove it with a CSS:

p.page-info {display:none;}

You could add this code either via "Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS" or via some custom CSS option of your current theme (if there is such an option). It should hide that part entirely.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.