unwanted menu

An unwanted HUGE menu has popped up on every page on the website. I believe it has something to do with Membership 2 which I was working on setting up as it appears include all the unprotected pages. How do I get rid of it?
Shirley

• Rupok

Hi Shirley, hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and found, you have no menu in your "Menu" section under "Appearance" settings. Either menu was not created or it got deleted somehow, but I don't think Membership 2 Pro did this because I'm using Membership 2 Pro for my site since last year, but I didn't face anything like this yet. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

However, I've fixed this by creating a new menu and assigning that to header menu location. Can you please check and confirm?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Shirley

Thanks so much! That got the unwanted menu gone.
    I have been trying to get Membership 2 up and running, so perhaps you could help me on that too. The obstacle I am currently having is that it says across the top of my dashboard "Content protection is disabled". I can't find any place where I can turn that on. Several of the "on/off" switches indicate "off" but don't allow me to change them. Any ideas?

• Rupok

Hi Shirley, hope you had a wonderful day.

Glad to see your unwanted menu issue is resolved.

Definitely I can help you regarding your Membership 2 query, but that's a completely different topic from this one. Can you please open a new thread with your Membership 2 Pro query so it becomes easier for both of us to track down solutions?

Please let us know after creating your new thread, our support staffs will jump in within minutes.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.