Up Front

I have down loaded one of the themes (scribe) and have noted that the up front software is only avaliable on line. Is that the case or can it be down loaded to the website?

Thanks

Tony

• Tony

Hi Predrag,
    on the oakewnwood.co.uk/shop I downloaded the Scribe theme and it was installed without a problem.
    So looking to download the Up front side of things, could not find where to down load it. It may have been helpful and saved you having to answer my question had I looked in the Dash board to see that it had down loaded as part of the Scribe down load ! (when was the last time you felt like a wally Predrag for asking a stupid question? ) Well now I do, but thanks for getting back on the issue.
    And for anyone that does the same, there is a help section attached to the Up front section when brought up in the general dash board of the WP site.

Once again Predrag thanks for getting back to me.

regards

Tony

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Tony,

When Upfront child themes are installed using WPMU DEV Dashboard it installs both parent and child themes so there's no additional download required.

However when downloading the theme directly from theme page it requires downloading both parent and child themes and then installing both to WP.

Upfront parent theme is hidden from themes section inside WP since the theme on its own doesn't do much and it requires child theme to function properly, so it's understandable if this confused you :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.