Update Altert

We receive Alerts for this and other Website on The Hub. What triggers these E-Mail type? Where can we disable this feature?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi eWoolution

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I believe you got Automate enabled for these sites, correct? There are two settings related to two kind of notifications in Automate section of The Hub that you might want to change.

Once you go to The Hub and select one of the site, select "Automate" and switch to "Configuration" then adjust "Update reports" and "Instant Email Alerts" option to your needs. The notifications are basically triggered by the Automate update procedure and there you should be able to change it.

Best regards,
    Adam

• eWoolution
    • New Recruit

I believe you got Automate enabled for these sites, correct?

Yes

We want to figure out, what triggers "Instant Email Alerts". The corresponding description suggest that this has something in common with Safe Updates. But we deactivated this option.

• eWoolution
    • New Recruit

Check the screenshot attached.

Can you tell me how is your Automate currently configured, you have "Perform Safe Upgrade check" set to off but you have "Instant Email Alerts" still enabled, is that correct?

correct.

Besides of that: As you can see the wp core updated failed - uncritical updates like these fail very often - why?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi eWoolution,

From that screenshot, it seems that you're getting a default Automate email sent.
    Could you elaborate what is that you're looking to do, are you trying to completely disable automate emails?

Besides of that: As you can see the wp core updated failed - uncritical updates like these fail very often - why?

Do you perhaps have below define in your wp-config.php which would block core updates?
    define( 'WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE', false );

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.