"Update everything" pop up on Hub is missing a website

If you go into my Hub, you’ll see that I have some updates available, one on c***h.com. But when you click “update everything”, it doesn’t show c***h.com as one of the options.

And also, it doesn’t let it update everything on a***r.online.

Right now I’m just trying to get it to update c***h.com. I could run a manual update, but I want to make sure that Automate is still running properly for that site, as it’s a client site.

What could be causing this?

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi David!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I was re-checking this and I was able to replicate it on my testing site after installing an outdated version of the WPBakery plugin on it (the same plugin that needs to be updated on c***h.com) and the site was not listed when clicking on “Update everything”, even that the available update was listed in the Hub. I searched for any similar issues reported before and find out that this is becasue it is a premium plugin and some plugins can’t be directly updated from the Hub; what usually happens is that the plugin developers are using custom method for updates and that’s not compatible with Hub. Sorry for skipping that during the chat session.

In this sense, Automate can be enabled on the site and will run for most of the plugins installed on it (only a few premium plugins -not all premium plugins have this problem- might need to be updated manually due to this incompatibility with the Hub that I mentioned above).

Hope this clarifies your question.

Have a nice day ahead!

Kind regards,

Violeta

• David Thibault
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I had it automated previously, though. It had been working for months. That plugin has been there since I started using automate on it. “It just won’t work” is not accurate, or acceptable.

I contracted with this customer to do their automated updates for a certain price, because it was automated. And it was working. You really need to get this working again.

Your value proposition is disappearing quickly if automate quits working.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Dave

Show quoted text

• David Thibault
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Actually, earlier today there was a different plugin that was not updating (“Layer Slider”:wink:. That one was a premium plugin that was not updating because it was not activated. I uninstalled that one because it was not being used.

WP Bakery actually came with the theme (TheGem), and that actually IS licensed.

Now that there are no plugins needing updating on any of the sites except ArtLauncher.Online, that’s the only one that appears when I click “Update Everything.”

Best,

Dave

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi David Thibault

Sorry to hear you are having this issue.

When you click on Update Everything, it shows as updated but checking the WordPress dashboard the plugin keeps showing as need an update, then refreshing HUB it shows the update warning again?

We are aware of some problem as my teammate already told, the developers are working to get this improved.

Let me know about the above question and We can forward to our developers.

Best Regards,

Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.