Update Failed: Download failed. Forbidden - update dashboard & snapshot

http://studiohof.com/angius_new/

I have hit the button that releases support to you, but am not sure if it actually worked.

ON an earlier post I saw to whitelist these IP's - this has now been done at the firewall.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Jeffrey,

Hope you're well?

I'm not seeing support access granted at all. Can you try again?

Those are the IP's you should whitelist.

could you try adding the following too?

If not, you could try manually updating the dashboard plugin. youcan download the zipfile from the project page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

Then deactivate & remove the previous version.

Then upload and install the zipyou just downloaded.

Hope this helps

• Jeffrey
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

OK, now updating other of my sites. It appears that every single site is failing to update wpumdev plugins

I have zero issues with any other plugin, and zero issue updating themes. It is only WPMUDEV.

Can I PM you with credentials to my server, and have you try to identify the issue. My clients pay to have their sites updated, and deleteing and uploading every update makes that impossible to do without losing a ton of time.

This is a make or break issue when it comes to my membership. PLEASE... I came back to WPMUDEV after a long leave and so far, not thinking that was such a good idea.

J

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Jeffrey,

Can you send your details using the following contact form (select i have a different question from the dropdown.) alternatively you can email direct to contact@wpmudev.org

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Mark for attn: Vaughan
    Include a ref URL to this thread.

Please include the following details;
    - Site login details (super-admin if on multisite)
    - FTP login details so I can take a look at the theme/plugin files.

Thanks

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Jeff,

Just been looking into this, and the blockis from our side. It seems you have some sites that are using old versions of the dashboard plugin.

Some of the older versions had a few bugs which pretty much sends thousands of requestsout, so the IP was banned.

If you could go through your sites and manually update each wpmudev dashboard plugin to the latest version. I can then get our server team to unblock your sites IP.

Apologies for the confusion and inconvenience.

Thanks

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Jeff,

I think Aaron may have unblocked your IP temporarily (not 100% on that tho) so you might be able to to do a bulk update from the HUB for some or your sites. (the ones that will update anyway)

The sites that fail to update, you would need to manually do the update,so that might save you some time.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.