Update failing from Plugins and WPMU Dev dashboard for CoursePress Pro

Hi,

When I just updated plugins on one of my sites, all plugins updated fine except CoursePress Pro. It failed to updated from both Plugins and from the WPMU Dev dash on my site.

I just manually updated it but wanted to see if this was on my end or something with the plugin. Strange that the other plugins updated without issue.

Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello grahamn,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I took a look at your account history and I can see that prior to downloading the "CoursePress Pro" plugin there's been an update performed for CoursePress Pro via WPMU DEV Dashboard. I cannot however see any errors on our side.

This may have been a "one time glitch" related e.g. to some unexpected troubles "on the way" (like a short server/server connection "clog" or similar) but it's difficult to diagnose. Did it happen before to this or any of our plugins?

Also, could you please access your site via FTP (or cPanel's "File Manager") and then go to "/wp-content/plugins" folder and check if permissions for "coursepress" folder are the same as for other folders?

Let me know please!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.