Update notification templates and permalinks to domain instead of subdomain?

For my WordPress notifications, the permalinks point to the subdomain instead of whats set for the domain mapping. I looked in the settings for permalinks, but there's no way for me to edit the domain part of the permalink- just everything after it. How do I update this so the domain is in the notification templates and permalinks?

• Basem
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Under Network > Settings, I have this:

--------------
    Administration mapping

The settings below allow you to control how the domain mapping plugin operates with the administration area.

The domain used for the administration area should be the "domain entered by the user".
    --------------

If you are referring for my sub-site under Settings > Domain Mapping, I have the full custom domain entered, ie. http://somewhere.com

• Basem

Thanks but that just changes the admin area to use the mapped domain. It has not changed anything else. Would it be ok if I change the "Site url" in the site settings to the mapped domain, or will that cause problems. It seems that's a variable that even plugins use for their email templates, etc.

• Basem

Hi that did change the permalinks, but email notifications are still showing the sub-domain. So I updated the "Siteurl" under Network Admin > Sites > MyDomain > Settings. This did the trick for notifications too. By the way, I did NOT change "Domain" under Network Admin > Sites > MyDomain which I know may mess things up. I left that part as the sub-domain. I just hope the "Siteurl" is purely a literal for templates and won't mess anything up either.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.