Update On My Personal Status

I want to thank everyone who has contacted me personally wondering if I was ok, since I haven't been on the forums lately. So I thought I'd post what has been going on in hopes to answer all of the questions at the same time.

As many of the members here know I've had some health issues that have worsened over the last couple of months. Last Tuesday I went in for what I hope is my final surgery. I had a Bi-Ventricular Defibrillator ICD Implant which is making the bottom section of my heart beat in sync now as well as provide the ability to shock my heart back into rhythm if it goes crazy again.
So far other than the pain from the surgery (feels sort of like getting kicked in the chest by a horse) I'm feeling more alive than I have in a few years. Not getting fatigued every 3-4 hours like I have been over the last 3 years.
For those who have been praying for a positive outcome from this surgery I thank you as it appears that they have been answered. I have a lot of work to catch up on and will still be scarce on the forums until after the first of the year. Then I hope to get back into the swing of things and be an active part of this great community once again.

Thanks Again for all of the prayers and well wishes.