Updated Card info in Pro Sites

Hello,

I have a client that has has a site on my multisite install through Pro Sites and is attempting to change their card info. However, it won't let them change the card, it keeps trying to charge the old card.

Here is a screenshot where you can see the last four #'s of the old card number on top. How do they clear this out to enter a new payment method?

Thanks,
Chris

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Christopher,

I hope you are having a good day.. :slight_smile:

Right now there is no any option in pro site which can let user update their credit card information. But I will notify developer about this. Meanwhile if you think this should be feature provided by pro sites please issue a new thread in features/feedback category. I hope other member will also support this. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you..

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with..

Warmest Regards,
    Milan..

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @Milan,

Thanks for your response. Are you sure about this? I have had users in the past update their credit card info for payments on their websites. This is the first time it have not been able to be updated.

There must be some way for a user to change their payment.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Christopher,

Yes I am 100% sure about this dear @Christopher.

This is bug we found recently with pro sites. One of our developer is already looking at it.

I'll suggest you to keep your plugins updated and we will surely release a patch or update as soon as we get any update from our developer.

So Please stay tune with updates. :slight_smile:

Warmest Regards,
    Milan..

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Christopher,

I trust you are having a good day.

I've tested this with latest version of pro site which is currently 3.5.1.5. Unfortunately this is not functioning well with latest version too. We have marked this as critical bug, please hold on little bit more, We will get back to you as soon as we release some patch for it.

Kind Regards,
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.