Updated Multisite privacy now several sites not working ... need to revert back to previous plugin

I just updated plugin. I am running WP 3.4.1. I do not usually update right away on the network side to ensure all plugins and themes are compatible before the upgrade, so I don't know if that is the problem but I have a coupld errors being thrown. If I go in to change the theme and click activate, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare my_scripts_method() (previously declared in /home/bluewatc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitewide-privacy-options/sitewide-privacy-options.php:82) in /home/bluewatc/public_html/wp-content/themes/maxmag/functions.php on line 14

On a site that is currently running this theme live I get a 500 Internal Server Error.

Because I have sites up live on this theme, I desperately need to roll back this plugin or deactivate. Since it is a Must-Use, I cannot deactivate. I tried simply removing the plug in file via ftp which of course made new errors so I put it back. I am not 100% sure which version I was running prior to the update, but all sites and themes were functioning fine, so although I am convinced this isn't multisite privacy's problem I still have to have these themes functioning and quickly because sites are out there live now erroring out.

PLEASE HELP ASAP! I'm stuck. Thanks!