Updated WooCommerce Plugin - Lost sidebar and Layerslider

I recently updated my WooCommerce plugin and have since ran into a couple of issues.
1) I lost my LayerSlider on my index page
2) I have lost my sidebar on the site
I know this is a bit vague. I have run through system status on Aveda and LayerSlider. I have had the free layerslider for a year. Will I have to pay for that plugin?
Would anyone have a starting place to get sidebar functioning and LayerSlider working on home page?
thank you!

• Sajid

Hello Peter,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Could you please explain the issue a little bit more ? What you exactly mean by lost LayerSlider and Sidebar ? Doe these get removed from your site or it is not working and displaying any error ?

I know this is a bit vague. I have run through system status on Aveda and LayerSlider. I have had the free layerslider for a year. Will I have to pay for that plugin?

If it came bundled with theme then you can use the plugin on your site. But for any updates, you have to ask the theme author. In this case, check if there is a new version of Avada theme. If yes then apply the updates there, that would definitely include the latest version of layer slider.

Would anyone have a starting place to get sidebar functioning and LayerSlider working on home page?

I am sorry but I did not get this point. Do you mean, you need a sidebar placeholder to add the widgets in there ?

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.