Updates break Dashboard Plugin

This morning I updated several items including the WPMU Dashboard plugin. Upon visiting the Admin section, I've noticed that several areas now 'break'. The notice I receive is this:

--
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 265791 bytes) in /home/aithene/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php on line 997
--

And the error seems intermittent. There are some pages that I did not have access to earlier that I do seem to have access to now, and others that I thought I had access to that I don't now. It almost feels like there's something going on in the background that is interfering with the operation of the website, but whatever it is, it keeps crashing on line 997 of the class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php file.

I redownloaded and installed the Dashboard plugin manually via FTP and this does not fix the problem.

This problem does NOT seem to affect the actual sites. They are up and running and I haven't seen the error message while browsing through the admin sections of the individual websites. Also, the sites seem to be up and functional.

I have granted access through the WPMUDev dashboard, so you should be able to log in and have a look around.

Thanks.