Updates, downloads permissions

I do not have the ability to update or download plugs any longer via WPMU Dev interfaces. When attempting to do so I receive an error response saying "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

This is most annoying as we are having multiple problems with Upfront/WPMU Dev plugins but we can not update Upfront itself.

Cheers....

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello,
    Hope you are well.

Could you please login with the account that installed the WPMU DEV Dashboard? It will not show up in the sidebar if you did not:
    A: Installed the plugin.
    B: Are an admin that is allowed to see the Dashboard. The person who installed the Dashboard must provide access to other admin users.

Please let me know if this is the case.

Cheers,
    Alex :smiley:

• Trevor Mendelow
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Dear Alex,
    I am not entirely certain what is happening with the user role management on our site. At this point no Admin user can make any changes to our site. When we try to make changes Upfront reports that pages are being edited by another user X. When we sign user X out of WP and attempt to edit, Upfront then says that the page in being edits by user Y. At this point we are unable to make changes to our site, the payroll clock is ticking and we are unable to do any work.

Cheers,
    Trevor

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.