Updates Failing

When trying to do a global update of a plugin, or a update of specific plugins from the hub (On ANY SITE INSTALL) I get an alert indicating update failed.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello BBES

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reporting this!

Could you tell me please if that started to happen just today? I see in logs on our end that there was quite a lot of plugins reported as “auto updated” on your registered sites but I can also still see some in the Hub as needing update and I can see the issue there.

Knowing when this started to happen could possibly help us diagnose the issue. Also, are all the sites affected hosted on the same or similar server(s)?

Are you able to update plugins directly from website – when you go to “Plugins -> All plugins” list and trigger update from there?

Let me know please. It would also be great if you could enable support access to one of the affected site so we could take a closer look at it. To do so, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access” page in site’s back-end, click on “Grant support access” button there and let us know once it’s done.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.