Updates has stuffed Custom Press

Hey - on the 5th there was an update on Custom Press - which made it so that I could get to the log-in page of my Word Press Website. I have since had to delete Custom Press and tried to reinstall - Though it is not uploading because of Failed

to upload 'C:\Users\stacyw\Desktop\custom press\custompress\datepicker\css\dark-hive\images\ui-icons_222222_256x240.png'.

Seriously - I have paid $158 in total for the Directory Listing and this - and I am now having to go to a professional web developer (costing me thousands) to be able to use it.

Getting a little frustrated I'm afraid ...

• Kimberly

fireylee,

I am very sorry you are having an issue.

Can I ask how you are uploading the file? I can provide you a clean copy to install via FTP if you would like to try that.

Are you saying that the update made it so you could not log in to your site?

The Directory plugin is under a major overhaul. It is admittedly not up to what we would prefer for a plugin but it is taking some time to get done as we are updating CustomPress along side to ensure full compatibility.

Again, I'm very sorry for the frustration. I would like to do whatever I can to help.

I have taken a peek at your other open thread and would like to let you know that we are working to completely separate Directory from any (unintended or otherwise) theme. I see that you have outsourced the project, if you have any further questions though I would be glad to help. :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly