updating Coursepress to Coursepress Pro, where's Stripe?

This SHOULD be quick. I can read too if their in a quick link that I couldn't find that you know about...

Should Coursepress say Coursepress Pro off to the left? Tried to install Pro but it says that it already is. My main question is, how do I get Stripe to show up as a gateway option when setting up a new course? I still have the same list from Coursepress Free.

Thanks!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ryan,

Should Coursepress say Coursepress Pro off to the left? Tried to install Pro but it says that it already is.

Yes, it should say that. But both free and pro version are using the same directory in wp-content so you would need first remove free version and then install pro version. Data is kept in database, so removing and installing plugin will not harm it (but still remember to do backup before any changes on your site).

My main question is, how do I get Stripe to show up as a gateway option when setting up a new course?

Remove MarketPress lite and install MarketPress Pro 3 - gateways are handled by the MarkerPress plugin not the CoursePress.
    (you can also use WooCommerce - CoursePress has also integration for Woo).

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello Ryan
    Hope you are having a great day!

I didn't see "MarketPress Pro 3" exactly, but assumed "MarketPress e-commerce" was the same thing.

The plugin you need is called MarketPress E-Commerce and you can download it from the below link.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/
    If you downloaded the above linked plugin, that is the correct one that you need. :slight_smile:

Have a great day! Cheers,
    Alex :smiley:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.