Updating MarketPress after modifications were made

Earlier this year, Jose helped make a change to the MarketPress plugin to adjust how the coupons worked. The changes can be viewed at the thread - https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-help-with-coupon-code-applying-to-multiple-items#post-817971

It's a year later and I'm a little curious how to update the plugin. I'm not sure if the coupon correction is already applied to the new versions or if I'll have to make the same changes again.

Or, should I just not worry about updating it? The version used on the site now is 2.9.6.

Thanks for the advice,
Jenny

• Milan

Hello @Jenny,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for writing in. :slight_smile:

Thanks @faydra_deon for your suggestion. :slight_smile:

@Jenny issue you had with coupon has been solved with latest version so don't worry you don't need to apply custom solution given by our developer in latest release. You can upgrade to latest Marketpress without any problem.

But we always recommended you take your site's full back before you upgrade from Marketpress < 3x to latest one. You can use our Snapshot Pro plugin to take full backup of your site, its easy to use and easy to understand kind of plugin.

Update always brings identified bug fixes and improved version or product that its previous one so I suggesst you upgrade your marketpress to its latest release but don't forget to take full backup of your site.

I hope this helps you.

Feel free to ask me if you need help with anything else.

Cheers.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.