Upfront 4.1 Causing Problems with Fixer

Hello,

I just updated upfront to 4.1 and I am experiencing two problems with my site. I have opened my site to support access. Please advise on how I can fix these issues:

- Image link is broken - the logo in the top left of my page was used to link to the homepage. I tried deleting the image in the top left and replacing it. The link option creates the problem shown in the screenshot.

- Buttons appear differently in live and upfront. In upfront, my buttons have the same color border as the center of the button when hovered over. I checked the settings and they were set correctly. However, once I go live the border reappears and there doesn't appear to be a way for me to fix it. See homepage, buttons over slider to see what is happening.

Please advise on how I can fix these issues.

Thanks,

Ryan

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ryan,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I took a liberty of visiting your site and checking Upfront. I was able to bring back the link to the home page for logo image simply by clicking on it, selecting "Link" icon and clicking "OK" and then saving entire layout. There were no errors of any kind (including the one shown on the screenshot) therefore I suppose that may have either been a "one time glitch" or just a matter of browser's cache. I'd suggest clearing it then:

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Let me know please if it doesn't help and you are still experiencing errors while editing your site.

As for button borders. I suppose that the issue here is pretty much the same. For me there's a dark border around those buttons both on front-page viewed as a visitor and in Upfront. Take a look at screenshot please.

That said, were those buttons "borderless" before or would you like to make them such? Let me know please how would you like them to look like, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.