Upfront and Woocommerce

I am trying to get the image and shopping cart options to display on single products pages. When I go to upfront to edit a single product page it shows everything that woo commerce should be displaying, or at least the placeholders for such. When I view the page as a normal webpage there is nothing displayed for the product image or shopping cart button.

I tried saving the single product page in Upfront and it asks for this post or all post like this. I tried both options but Upfront says published but does not allow me to make any other changes or even exit Upfront. I have to refresh the page and then it reloads with me kicked out of Upfront. Attached is a picture of the frozen screen, you can see the woo commerce stuff in the background. I have tried in Firefox, Safari and Chrome and made sure adblockers were off with no success.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Evan,

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

I just tried to replicate this and I was able to!

Despite that the single product layout is being updated successfully, UF Editor is being halted just like your example!

I can see a generic error in console (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)) so I’ve already created a bug report for our devs.

Me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here about any development, most probably though, this will be resolved in a future theme update.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Evan
    • Flash Drive

Hello Dimitris,

I have recently update UF and I am still getting the same issue. How can I resolve this? When I initially installed UF and setup my shopping cart with Woocommerce it worked fine. How is it not working now?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Evan,

Could you please try first with a simple “trick”? Please go to the “Upfront -> General” page in your site’s back-end and use “Reset Upfront Cache” button there to clear Upfront’s internal cache?

Give it a go please and let us know if that helped this time.

Kind regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.