Upfront Background missing

Hi There,

I am currently building a website demo4.webdesignforanything.com using the upfront builder. I have created a region called slider and added a background image. I can see this image when upfront is turned on for editing. However, as soon as exit editing the image disappears. The same thing also happens to the menu/navigation region.

Many thanks,

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Ellen , I hope you are doing well!

Please clarify, have you activated and edited with Upfront Editor the theme you are creating on your site?

In that case, to see the changes made with Builder on a currently activated theme you will need to reset Upfront theme. To do this, navigate to Upfront > General, under Debug Options section, click on "Reset Theme".

Please note, once the theme is reset, all changes that were made with Upfront Editor will be lost.

If this is not a case, please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there Ellen

I hope you're well today!

I just logged into your site to see if I can help out here, and I notice that you do have our Upfront Builder installed on your network, but you do not have the Upfront core theme installed.

The theme you have currently active on your demo4 site is one created with the other one you have installed: BeaverBuilder.

To create a new theme with Upfront Builder, you first need to click the prompt to install the Upfront core theme.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.