Upfront bug when adding "Title" region

Just noticed a strange bug with UpFront builder.
I was editing a page I had already created outside of the builder called "About" using the UpFront theme (starting "from scratch")
Any time I tried to add a new region and named it "Title" it would become an absolute positioned div in the middle of the page with #ufc5 background color that was completely uneditable. I could not delete or reposition the region, it was just stuck.
I fixed this by just not saving changes, starting over, and renaming my region something else, but I have no idea what would've happened if I had saved.
Thanks for looking into this!

• Dimitris

Hey there LeslieM,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I was editing a page I had already created outside of the builder called "About" using the UpFront theme (starting "from scratch":wink:

Could you please point to us which theme did cause that?
    Also, is this happening in main site or a subsite? Please advise!

Any time I tried to add a new region and named it "Title" it would become an absolute positioned div in the middle of the page with #ufc5 background color that was completely uneditable. I could not delete or reposition the region, it was just stuck.

I tried to replicate this with no avail! I may miss something here though, could you create a screencast with the steps you're making?
    I personally use this combination for grabing screenshots/screencasts
    https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
    and upload them freely in order to share public available links
    https://www.techsmith.com/screencastcom.html

I fixed this by just not saving changes, starting over, and renaming my region something else, but I have no idea what would've happened if I had saved.

Please keep in mind that UF Builder is updating the actual child theme files while UF Editor is storing the site-specific settings in your database instead. If you update a template file via Builder, which is already altered via Editor, you won't see the new additions before resetting this layout from Upfront -> General -> Debug Options [box]

Warm regards,
    Dimitris