Upfront Builder active theme out of date / not updating, although it saves in Builder

Hello,

I am updating my active Upfront Builder theme yet it is not updating when I view it logged out or when using Upfront.

I have exported the theme and uploaded it, without effect. I then deleted the theme and then uploaded it, also without effect. I have other sites on this server using Upfront Builder with the theme updating as I'd expect it to. I can continue to access the Upfront Builder theme, which looks as I'd expect it to, yet I also cannot save Font settings which reset every time I access it.

Thanks,
Jeremy

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Jeremy,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I have downloaded your theme and installed it on my local installation and as you can see below it works fine on my end:

So it looks like theme itself is fine but there's something else on your site causing this issue, most likely plugin conflict.

Could you try disabling your plugins and see if the theme is working for you after that?

Let us know of the results.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jeremy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I apologize, I should've already mentioned that I disabled all plugins before posting the ticket (as is your policy).

This has no effect. I continue to have page with nothing more than the first graphic, no text and no menu (not to mention a long, scrolling page with lots of copy and graphics).

There are no PHP errors, nothing in my log.

Thanks for your continued help,
    Jeremy

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Jeremy,

I tried having another look at your site to see what differences from my installation could be causing this but the access is no longer working for some reason, so could you please try revoking the access and then re-granting it as this usually takes care of that?

Let us know when once you have done that so we can have another try.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jeremy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Predrag,

Unfortunately, I was working on a deadline and instead started over from scratch, a new WP install in a fresh table. Access has been rextended for another issue, so you're welcome to poke around if you'd like although the issue has not recurred in this installation.

For debugging purposes, it is the same server with unchanged software.

Thanks nonetheless,
    Jeremy

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jeremy!

Thanks for your replay.

With that new install the issue no longer occurs, do I understand that right? It would seem that "something" has changed - the reason for these could be e.g. some unexpected data in database or even an error during file transfer but that would be difficult to diagnose now.

I think you could then keep using the Upfront Builder and in case the same issue popped up please re-grant an access and re-open this ticket letting us know about it so we could check it again.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.