[Upfront Builder] Add Delete Layout

Consider adding 'delete' layout, as the list can get very long when multiple iterations accumulate over time.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi 1337user,

I hope you're doing fine today!

You can actually delete layouts already, though it has to be done via FTP (or cPanel "File Manager" or similar tool): when you go to "/wp-content/themes/your-upfront-theme-folder/" folder you'll find "layouts" folder and inside it all the layouts are listed as .php files.

I agree, however, that it would be great to have that as an option in Upfront Builder so since you already posted this as a feature request in our "Features and Feedback" forum, let's hope that more Members of our Community will vote for it so if it gets more support, our developers may consider adding it in future.

Thanks for suggesting it!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Robert

Thank you for your response.

I wouldn't expect Upfront Builder to be open while deleting the files that it is editing - it doesn't "monitor files on server". But you're right, this does interfere. However, if you close exit Upfront Builder, it would work even if the plugin is enabled on site (just not used at the moment).

Apart from this, your suggesting is already a feature request so let's hope other Members will also vote for it :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam