Upfront Builder issue saving layout

Unable to export layout changes from Upfront builder. Although it appears to be saved when you save theme, the modifications don't persist after re-opening Builder.

Deactivated other plugins, clear caches, tried earlier WordPress version and still having the issue.

• Dimitris

Hello there Levi

I just downloaded your Upfront child theme and tried to replicate this in a local site of mine, with no avail though. Changes made in Homepage, also new created templates, are all visible in Upfront Builder after closing it and re-opening it. Also new files are getting created successfully.

Are you trying to make changes in a specific page? Please advise!

I'm telling this, cause changes made with normal Upfront Editor

are site-specific, these settings are getting stored in database, instead of theme files, and they are overriding settings made via Builder.
    I can see that there's at least one layout that has been edited like this, from Upfront -> General -> Debug Options

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Levi

Hi Oguz,

I tried resetting the layout and that didn't fix my issue, but I tried the Reset Theme button on my staged site and it fixed the issue. I had a few minor things to clean up from the elements added while trying to troubleshoot the issue, but it brought the theme back to where I could edit and save properly so all is back to normal.

Thank you to everyone that was working on this issue with me, I'm not sure what caused it, but resetting it fixed the issue.

Regards,
    Levi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.