Upfront Builder Layout WooCommerce Shop and Archive Page Missing

Hi,

just wanted to take my first steps into building layout for WooCommerce Shop and Archive Page, but they do not appear in the drop down list when choosing 'New Layout'. How can I proceed to design layout for those two essential pages?

Thanks
Rod

• Rupok

Hi Rod,

building layout for WooCommerce Shop and Archive Page, but they do not appear in the drop down list when choosing 'New Layout'

Thanks for asking. If you are looking for Product Category Archive or Product Tag Archive layouts. then in Upfront builder, you will find both "Product Category" and "Product Tag" layouts. But if you are looking for the product archive page and Shop base page (which itself is a product archive page), then I'm so sorry and I'm afraid, product archive layout is not yet available in Upfront Builder.

But I'm confirming you that our developers are fully aware of this and they are working on this. I believe, they will come up with these layout support in Builder soon.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a that update. I really appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.