Upfront Builder not working

Hi, I am not able to use Upfront Builder at all. It does not load up the left side bar as it should. Could you kindly take a look? Thanks!

• James

Thanks Adam, this was solved. However some remaining issues remains.

When editing currently active theme "Fixer" I am not able to save the theme. It gets jammed on "Exporting layout: archive-home". I tried only adding my own logo, but it does not work.

Also I noticed on mobile device (Android/Chrome) when you open the menu and scroll the page - menu disappears and won´t be usable before refresh. This seems to be Chrome related as other browsers was working fine. However as Chrome is quite common, I would like to know if this issue has been fixed.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello James!

Thank you for your response.

I checked your site again and I tend to bet on "mod_security" settings. It's an Apache web server module that's supposed to add an additional security layer to the site. However, depending on how strict the server configuration is, it is sometimes causing issues with Ajax calls performed by Upfront.

That being said, please try following steps:

1. Check your server management panel (this may be e.g. cPanel) for "mod_security" settings; if there's such settings section, make sure that the "mod_security" module for your domain is switched off;

2. If there's no "mod_security" setting in cPanel, try adding following code to the ".htaccess" of your site (at the very top of it, above existing rules):

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterEngine Off
    SecFilterScanPOST Off 
    SecFilterRemove 00318
    </IfModule>

3. In case it didn't help or if it breaks the site, please remove that code and ask your hosting provider's tech support if the "mod_security" module is enabled for your domain and if so whether they could disable it for you.

Let me know please how that went.

Best regard,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.