Upfront Builder Post Type issue

I've created a theme with Upfront Builder. When adding a new blog post, the content of the old posts are overwritten. So a post element is acting as a global region, any changes added to a post, change the content everywhere else.

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Julius Huitema

I hope you are doing great today. Thank you for reporting the issue to us and thank you for your patience.

I have logged in to your website and tested the issue. I was able to replicate the issue on your website. To try and solve the issue, I placed another Post Data element to see how it will work, it worked correctly so I removed the other one you had. I tested the new layout it seems to work correctly as each single post is loading its own content but based on the modified layout.

I think with the previous layout there were some incompatible settings with the Post data element because a new layout with default post data element does not have the issue. Unfortunately I could not replicate the issue with the modified layout.

I hope this helps, please let us know if I have missed something and we will always be happy to help in any way possible.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa