Upfront Builder Slider is not responisve

Hello,

the upfront slider is not responsive for mobile devices; it crops the images, does not respect the aspect ratio, even when the images are set to fit.
If one changes the slider in responsive mode for mobile device, the slider changes in the desktop version as well.

How can something so simple be overlooked, it's driving me nuts.. having to individually change all the slides, whereafter, when switching back to desktop mode it's all scrambled.
(permission granted)

Looking forward to the support on this.

Kind regards

• Denitsa

Hello KainProject,
    I hope you're having a beautiful day and I'm sorry to hear for your inconveniences!

I am not able to replicate this on my sandbox site, so it should be your site specific issue.

So I'm guessing you tried the suggestions here (https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/upfront-responsive/) and it's not working properly for you. To explain the responsive mode:

Upfront always re-creates the images based on the element dimensions, in this case the Slider dimension. However, this process resizes and crops the image, to avoid stretch.

even when the images are set to fit

Are you saying here that uploading the images with the same size of the element (1050px x 640px) does not work? Please try that and tell us what happens!

Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.