Upfront button styles not working on MacOS Firefox

I’ve noticed a problem with Firefox and Upfront buttons. Firefox shows the buttons but they are not carrying over the styling for the height. Other browsers (Safari, Chrome) work and display fine. All latest builds on MacOSX latest build.

Can someone look into this? Thanks.

• Smithwood
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

This is a BUG with Luke & Sara, I’ve come to find out. I really wish you guys would respond to these tickets in a regular fashion, but please review Luke & Sara theme demo on Safari and then Firefox (both Mac). The buttons are not sized the same on Firefox.

This issue does not show up in Parrot theme when doing the same comparison, so it says to me this is a theme code bug that is causing this.

Can you guys please respond with a fix? Thanks

• Abdul Wajed
    • Staff

Hi Smithwood,

Hope you are well today and sorry for the late response.

I’m able to replicate the same issue on my end. I’ll mark it as a bug and send report to the developer so he will provide a new theme version or a hotfix.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I appreciate your patience!

Until developer provides a fix you can use the below CSS to fix the Firefox issue in your case.

.upfront-output-object.upfront-button {
    min-height: 90px;
    height: 90px;
    }

If you don’t have a CSS editor, please try the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Wajed

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.