UPFRONT CODE ON SITE

When I go to edit my site with up front it appears with code on the site another site has sinlar proberlem http://bearblinds.com.au/fremantle-clean-repair-service/
can you please assits

• Rupok

Hi BEAR,

When I go to edit my site with up front it appears with code on the site

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and I could see the issue in action. It seems like some other plugin like visual composer or some other builder was used for creating/customizing that page. Probably those plugins added HTML code inside the content area to format them. Now when you try to edit that page with Upfront, Upfront Editor loads the whole content for that page and that page content includes HTML code. That's why you are seeing HTML code in front-end.

To fix this, can you please remove those HTML codes from that page content and save the text content only? That will solve your issue I believe and those won't come back again.

Or did you mean that why your HTML formatting is being printed instead of being parsed by the browser? If this is what you meant, then I'm afraid, Upfront text area won't render HTML code. If you want to create content formatted with manual HTML code, then please drag and drop the Upfront Code Element from left sidebar and when you drop that element in your page, you will get option to write your own custom code. Please put all your code and content there and those HTML code will be parse. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe this will resolve your issue. If you have any confusion or if you think I missed anything, can you please let us know in details? We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.