Upfront div resizing error

I found a bug. Sometimes the div looses its ability to be resized. This video shows that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_U2rpOJNLg
Thank you! :wink:

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey diegpl,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

If I'm understanding this from your video the issue happens when you select padding for your group, is that correct?

This is what I tried on both your site and my but I was unable to replicate the issue, here's how it behaves on my end:
    http://screencast.com/t/qFeERRio

Can you tell me which browser and OS you're using so we can check if it might be related to that?

Or am I missing some step here perhaps? :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Dimitris

Hey there diegpl,

hope you're doing good and don't mind me chiming in here! :slight_smile:

I just tried to activate Upfront editor in your subsite to see that in action but instead I got a semi-working environment and couple of errors like

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Could you please first try to raise the memory allocated to your WP installation? Simply access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file and insert next line just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

If this comes down to nothing we should use some more debug information. Please edit the wp-config.php file once more, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and try to replicate the error by accessing the Upfront editor.
    By doing so, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created.
    Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

I also tried to navigate myself to your admin pages but I was getting a "You don't have authorisation to view this page." error message. I guess this is coming from a security plugin, could you please deactivate it as long as we keep try to debug?

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.