Upfront edit menu disappeared (Cannot edit the sites main page)

Hello,

First thing first DO NOT TELL ME TO DISABLE ALL PLUGINS AND RUN A TEST BEFORE YOU EVEN LOOK AT THIS TICKET.

Sorry to be so forward with this but literally every ticket ever the first person to respond links to the same plugin disable kb no matter what unless you write that at the top first.

I have already checked the plugins and not only does disabling them not work but no new plugins or plugin updates have occurred since I lost the ability to edit. Also I use only WPMUdev plugins so if it is a plugin conflict it is still an issue for your team.

Ok so now that the first responded cant auto shoot back the response attached is a screenshot of the actually issue. It occurred after making a edit to the map section of the website. We made some changes and it went fine. The next day we went to try and do some more work and found in any browser that the full bar on the left for dragging elements is just white and you cant do anything.

The site is still up and working it seems but we cannot make any changes at all.

Also if you have a troubleshooting step you would like to try FEEL FREE TO DO IT. The site is production but low risk of short downtime while you fix this issue. I HAVE ENABLED SUPPORT ACCESS. No need to send me the procedure if you think you know how to fix this please do so and then post the results so others will not be stuck like I am.

Thank you,

Free For Charity