Upfront editing changing main color and text menu and footer bars

I have installed a template i modified at

https://shopcreativebarbados.com/fashion-kingkesha

Now i want to change the top menu color to white and the text to black, how do i do this and also for the copyright and returns section as well.

Also can i disable upfron builder so the client can only use the upfront editor on their site as well.

Regards

• Denitsa

Hello antony,
    I hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us!

I see your menu is already white with black text, did you manage this on your own?

You can change typography and color settings for the theme under Theme Settings, choosing Typography or Colors. From the Type Element dropdown you can select which element's properties you want to edit.

Also can i disable upfron builder so the client can only use the upfront editor on their site as well.

This is more of a Pro Sites plugin question.

The Pro sites plugin allows you to specify "Premium Plugins", which are plugins that are only available to sites that have been upgraded to Pro status.

You can use the Modules Premium Plugins Manager or Premium Plugins under Prosites -> Modules to achieve that.

The "Premium Plugins" lets you define access to plugins based on pro sites level as a "hierarchical structure" (it's like choosing all levels higher than and including the selected one to have the plugin) and the second one lets you explicitly assign selected plugins to selected levels.

After activating the Premium Plugins module for example, you go to the new submenu in Pro Sites -> Premium Plugins and set the desired setting for your plugins. If you want to completely disable a certain plugin you can select None from the dropdown.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Regards,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.