Upfront editor cannot save changes

Hi!

I'm having a problem with my upfront editor. Everytime I make changes and hit save, it doesn't save the edits I made and tells me there's an error of some sort. I tried it on different pages and the response is the same. Please see attached image for reference. Thanks!

Devin

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Devin,

First of all, awesome job on the site! :slight_smile:

I had a look at the UF editor and tested some new elements on brand new page, and I also tried adding an element below your subscription form and I was able to save the both times without any issues.

Here's a text element below your subscription form after saving UF changes:

Can you tell me which browser and OS you are using so I could try testing in same conditions to see if it that could be the reason?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Devin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Predrag,

Thanks for the quick response. I tried it today and still get the error message. I’m using chrome on windows 10. Can you try swapping out the image on the client testimonial slider (that’s the ‘Don’t take our word for it. Hear what our customers have to say!’ section).

Devin

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hey Devin

Hope you are well today man. :slight_smile:

As per your request I just swapped ( not replaced ) image order. I’ve brought second positioned image to first position and it seems to work fine. :slight_smile:

I applied this changes using Chrome on Windows 10. Please confirm it and then try after clearing browser cookies and caches.

Let us know how it goes there. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.