Upfront Editor displaying weird content instead

After updating upfront to the latest version, some kind of content is displayed instead. Looks like this https://static.livechatinc.com/8801096/OUMPK8IK60/5176dcad5f92ba69ea801dedcaed2b5e/Untitled.png

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Salespro Domains,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

Can you check if Rocket Loader is active on your site and try disabling it if it is.
    Also, try disabling CloudFlare Auto Minify for JavaScript and see if it loads properly after that.
    - Log on to Cloudflare?
    - Go to Menu > Speed?
    - Turn off Auto Minify and Rocket Loader
    ?- Clear Cloudflare cache under Menu > Cache section, select Purge Everything

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Salespro Domains,

I checked your site and Upfront - both front page and Upfront Editor - loaded fine for me now. However, I see that you're now using Upfront 1.9.1 so I believe you have rolled it back to the previous release, is that right?

Since we're not able to replicate the issue we'd need to be able to check it on your site so can you (or I can do it myself if I get your permission for this) upgrade back to the most recent one, please?

If you'd rather not, could you please create a staging site and upgrade it there, then open support access to it?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.