Upfront editor hangs on 30%

Hello wpmudev!

I've got a problem on my website with Upfront editor. One page (https://rechtenliteratuurleiden.nl/lezingenreeks-existentialisme-2016-2017/dostojevski-in-rechtsfilosofisch-perspectief/) keeps hanging on 30%.

I hope you guys can help me out. Support acces is granted!

• Dimitris

Hey there Mike,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I just inspected your website and saw this issue in action.
    I also noticed that triggering the UF Editor throws the following error in console, considering the YouTube element of UpFront.
    Uncaught TypeError: count is not a function(…)

Could you please try to clear and then deactivate all of your caches and try again?
    If this comes down to nothing, keep going with a full plugin test, meaning that you should disable all other plugins, test again, and this resolves the freezing UF Editor, then activate them back one-by-one, checking each time the Editor until you get the conflicted combination.
    This procedure is explained in a generic flow-chart here https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If none of these have any effect, some debugging information may be handy for us. Could you please access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /*That’s it! Stop editing… */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and try to replicate the error by accessing the aforementioned page and triggering the UF Editor. By doing so, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created. Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

I look forward for your results on this! :slight_smile:
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.