upfront editor inline icons not showing

upfront editor inline icons (in text module, not code) not showing in safari 6.0 on mac and ion latest Firefox on windows showing as letters instead of icons. It is showing on android and firefox on mac. While you found a solution to this, can you tell me where I can find the list of all the icon classes for Upfront theme that you are already using for example for youtube or gift icon on Spirit theme

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Shahram,

I was able to replicate this problem also on Linux Firefox. I reported that to developers - I'm waiting for feedback as they are not online at the moment.

While you found a solution to this, can you tell me where I can find the list of all the icon classes for Upfront theme that you are already using for example for youtube or gift icon on Spirit theme

There is no such list I'm afraid. Those are custom code elements that are using background images. You can check classed by going to settings of those elements - this will open editor for that code:

- you tube icon classes: social-icon youtube
    - facebook classes: social-icon facebook
    - twitter classed: social-icon twitter

Gift icon is similar code element - you will also see how its made by going to settings of that element:

<div class=&quot;gift-icon&quot;></div>

kind regards,
    Kasia